Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q3.1 Highlights:
- New feature for fan speed control
- Locked Clock Speed with AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100 may be seen.
- Dassault Systèmes Solidworks 2018 may crash at Customer Site while applying service metal fabrications.
- “19.Light.vpb” file may show issues while rendering with Autodesk VRED.
- Application launching issues with Siemens NX 12.0.2 may be observed.
- Some Viewport Corruption may be seen with Blender.
- Some issues may be observed with SPECapc Solidworks 2015.
- Solid Color Outputting may be seen on display using Specific DP 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 Dongle.
- Dassault Systèmes Solidworks 2018/2017 may stop responding after rotating or changing display style on Windows 7.
- DXGI window mode stereo in Stereo 3D may only show left eye image when enabling active/passive stereo in Radeon Pro Settings on Windows 10 RS4.
- Application may stop responding while using ‘sliced geometry’ feature in Notch.
- Corruption may be seen on model with change in Anti-aliasing modes with Dassault ICEM Surf.
- Display issues may be observed while running Nuke benchmark on AMD FirePro W8100 and AMD FirePro W9100.
- Unexpected behaviour may be observed when running Intergraph SmartPlant FreeView on AMD FirePro 7150 with Citrix XenDesktop.
- Toggling between full screen and windowed mode on Citrix XenDesktop may lead to temporary viewport corruption.
- On Windows 7, a Catalyst Control Center error may be observed when resizing Citrix XenDesktop window.
- Some issues may be observed with certain models and displays incorrect drawings on other models in Siemens FEMAP with Radeon Pro WX 9100.
- SPECapc Creo 3.0 results may not generate after completion of benchmark.
- Faded circle may be seen along the detailed view of an assembly while using Dassault Systèmes Solidworks.
- User may experience issues with “Vega”-based hardware while using Siemens FEMAP.
Feature Support Information:
- Driver Options is available on Microsoft Windows 10. Always update to the latest gaming drivers to mitigate driver switching issues. This is not available with multi-GPU configurations nor with Radeon Pro Duo (“Polaris”). This is not available for mobile platforms.
- Multi-GPU Eyefinity Pro on Microsoft Windows 10 only supported on Radeon Pro WX 7100.
- Framelock/Genlock: In multiple platform configurations where more than one S400 Sync Module is in use, 4K resolutions at 60Hz and greater are not supported.
- Fan Control is now available for changing fan speeds across different GPUs under the Global Tuning tab.
- This driver is not intended for use on Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
- When installing this driver for the Microsoft Windows operating systems, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q3.1
Compatible AMD Radeon Pro WX series:
- AMD Radeon Pro WX 9100
- AMD Radeon Pro WX 8200
- AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100
- AMD Radeon Pro WX 5100
- AMD Radeon Pro WX 4100
- AMD Radeon Pro WX 3100
- AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100
Compatible AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition:
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition
Compatible AMD Radeon Pro series:
- AMD Radeon Pro SSG
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo (“Polaris” & “Fiji”)
Compatible AMD FirePro W series:
- AMD FirePro W9100
- AMD FirePro W9000
- AMD FirePro W8100
- AMD FirePro W8000
- AMD FirePro W7100
- AMD FirePro W7000
- AMD FirePro W5100
- AMD FirePro W5000
- AMD FirePro W4300
- AMD FirePro W4100
- AMD FirePro W2100
- AMD FirePro W600
Compatible Dell Mobile:
- AMD Radeon Pro WX7100
- AMD Radeon Pro WX4150
- AMD Radeon Pro WX4130
- AMD FirePro W7170M
- AMD FirePro W5170M
- AMD FirePro W5130M
- AMD FirePro W4170M
- AMD FirePro M6100
- AMD FirePro M6000
- AMD FirePro M5100
- AMD FirePro M4000
Compatible HP Mobile:
- AMD Radeon Pro WX4170
- AMD Radeon Pro WX4150
- AMD Radeon Pro WX3100
- AMD FirePro W6150M
- AMD FirePro W5170M
- AMD FirePro W4190M
Packaged Driver Version
- Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q3.1 installation package contains the following driver versions for Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2: WHQL Driver Packaging Version: 18.20.42
Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q3.1 is designed to support the following APIs:
- OpenGL 4.5
- OpenCL 2.0
- DirectX 12.0
- Vulkan 1.1
How-To Uninstall AMD Radeon Software:
- Start by opening the Control Panel
- For Windows 10/8.1, right-click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Context Menu
- For Windows 7, click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Start Menu
- In the Control Panel select Programs and Features
- Select AMD Install Manager and then click Uninstall/Change
- Check all items, and then click the Uninstall button.
- Note: If you had others versions of AMD drivers installed previously, you should get an additional prompt providing the options to remove All Versions or Current Version.
- Select All Versions to remove all AMD drivers and application components (recommended).
- Select Current Version will uninstall only the latest version of the drivers and its related components.
- The uninstall process will begin removing drivers and software components.
- Select Restart Now to complete the uninstallation process.
- To verify that the AMD Radeon Software has been removed from the system, return to the Program and Features list, and check that there are no AMD entries. If AMD specific entries are still listed, remove them using the above process.
How-To Install AMD Radeon Software:
- Ensure that any existing versions of AMD Radeon Software on the system have been uninstalled before proceeding with installing a new driver.
- Close all opened applications including anti-virus, firewall, remote-access, or webcam software before attempting the install process.
- Double-click the downloaded file and select Install to begin file extraction process.
- Note: It is recommended to use the default destination folder for installation.
- Select the desired components or keep default selection (recommended) and click Install.
- The drivers and software components will begin installing.
- Note: The screen will flicker whilst the AMD Radeon Software is being installed. If you have multiple displays, some of them may turn black for a few seconds.
- Once the drivers and software have been successfully installed, choose Restart Now
- Note: A system restart is required to complete the installation process.
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
- C: \ Graphics Board \ AMD
- file size:
- 477.6 MB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.