- Processor: Intel Core i7-8565U processor, 1.8GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.6GHz) and 8MB cache
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8265U processor, 1.6GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 3.9GHz) and 6MB cache
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Max-Q, Video memory: 2GB / 4GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Display: 14” LED-backlit Full HD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 display, 100% sRGB color gamut
- Memory: 8GB / 16GB 2400MHz DDR4
- Storage: 1TB 5400RPM SATA III HDD (Intel Optane memory support)
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB SATA III SSD
- Storage: 256GB / 512GB PCIe x2 SSD
- Storage: 1TB PCIe x4 SSD
- Keyboard: Full-size backlit with 1.4mm key travel, IR camera supporting Windows Hello
- TouchPad: Glass-covered for fingerprint and smudge resistance, Precision touchpad (PTP) technology supports up to four-finger smart gestures
- Camera: IR webcam
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band 2x2 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
This package contains the files needed for installing the Graphics driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
- C: \ Graphics Board \ NVIDIA
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 682.7 MB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.