- iCUE v3.11 will now support the following products being announced at CES 2019: Harpoon RGB Wireless, CORSAIR ONE (2019 Models), Dominator Platinum RGB DDR4 Memory, H100i RGB Platinum SE, and Ironclaw RGB
- Resolved a security issue with Corsair Service (Thanks to everyone who reported this issue to us, especially Joe Doran, Emma McCall, and Brady Donovan)
- Resolved an issue with Notifications and temperature thresholds not reverting from new changes
- Resolved an issue with tooltips not appearing on all devices in Space and Dashboard
- Improved how Notifications are displayed when they are active/inactive
- Resolved an issue with Hydro Series PRO Coolers and specific lighting effects not saving properly to the device
- Hydro Series Platinum Coolers now share lighting effects and lighting libraries (users sharing profiles between devices will no longer require the exact device to see the configured lighting effects)
- Resolved an issue with Hardware Lighting - Arc Lighting Effect with Hydro Series Platinum Coolers
- Resolved a rare issue with Mic Volume and Sidetone values not matching between iCUE Space and device settings
- Resolved a rare issue with Dashboard and System Information not properly displaying
- Resolved an issue with VOID PRO Wireless headsets triggering auto-shutdown despite audio being played
- Glaive DPI brightness intensity can now be adjusted
- Resolved an issue that allowed Lighting Effect - Temperature values to be equal to one another
- Resolved an issue with K66 Keyboards and the right Win key
- Resolved an issue with OSD with certain Corsair gaming mice
- Resolved other various minor issues and bugs
CORSAIR LINK and CUE users
If you are currently using CORSAIR LINK you MUST update to the latest version (Corsair Link Software v188.8.131.52 or newer). If you are using CUE, installing iCUE will automatically replace your CUE software and migrate settings.
CORSAIR iCUE is an ambitious undertaking that, when complete, will provide you with more monitoring, lighting, and fan control capabilities than ever before. We’re excited to ask you to join us in these early access stages to help us create the best software possible.
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About General Drivers & Tools:
If you install this package, your device will be properly recognized by compatible systems, and might even benefit from new features or various bug fixes.
Please note that, even though other operating systems might also be compatible, we do not recommend you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Doing so might cause the installation to crash, which could even render the device unusable.
When it comes to installing the package, the steps should not be much of a hassle because each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible; usually, you must make check for compatibility, get the package, run the available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
However, due to the large number of devices out there and the various ways for applying these packages, it would be best if you refer to the installation manual first, to be sure of a successful update.
That being said, click the download button, and apply the present software on your product. Also constantly check with our website to stay up to speed with latest releases.
- C: \ Other Drivers & Tools \ Other
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / 10 / 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 294.8 MB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.