What's new in gtkmm-documentation 3.24.0
November 12th, 2018
- Add Gtk::FileChooserNative example (Kjell Ahlstedt) Bug #783801 (Alexander Shaduri)
- Document Gtk::make_managed() (Daniel Boles) Merge request !1
- Require gtkmm-3.0 >= 3.24.0 (Kjell Ahlstedt)
New in gtkmm-documentation 3.22.1 (November 8th, 2018)
- Headers and Linking section: Replace broken link (Kjell Ahlstedt) Bug #777879 (Ramana Venkata)
- Fix buildapp/Makefile.am and buildapp/README
- Fix the build of resources.c in steps 8 and 9. (Kjell Ahlstedt)
- Mixing C & C++: Clarify ownership of wrap() result (Daniel Boles, Kjell Ahlstedt) Bug #788646
- Don't use the deprecated Gdk::screen_width() and screen_height() (Kjell Ahlstedt)
- Clarify: ColumnRecords can be static *singletons* (Daniel Boles) Bug #792482 = Issue #3
- Fix a broken link to www.gtkmm.org (Kjell Ahlstedt) Bug #794714 = Issue #2 (Ray)
New in gtkmm-documentation 3.9.1 (October 16th, 2013)
- Port examples from GtkUIManager, GtkAction and GtkMenu to GtkBuilder, GAction and GMenu. We have not yet updated the book text about these. (Murray Cumming, Kjell Ahlstedt)
- Remove use of (deprecated) stock items. (Kjell Ahlstedt, Murray Cumming)
- Added HeaderBar example, though we do not yet have a book chapter about it. (Juan Rafael Garcia Blanco)
- Added ListBox example, though we do not yet have a book chapter about it. (Kjell Ahlstedt)
- Added PlacesSidebar example, though we do not yet have a book chapter about it. (Juan Rafael Garcia Blanco)
- Added Revealer example, though we do not yet have a book chapter about it. (Juan Rafael Garcia Blanco)
- Added SearchBar example, though we do not yet have a book chapter about it. (Juan Rafael Garcia Blanco)
- Multi-Threaded Programs chapter: Added a multi-threaded example program. (Kjell Ahlstedt)
- treemodelcustom: Use the new base class order. (Murray Cumming)
- gmmproc appendix: Document new features. (JosÃ© Alburquerque)
- Build: Move to a generated ChangeLog. (JosÃ© Alburquerque)
New in gtkmm-documentation 3.4.0 (April 17th, 2012)
- Application examples: Add an AppMenu example. (Murray Cumming)
- Improve the Entry and ComboBox with Entry sections. (Kjell Ahlstedt) Bug #655489
- Replace the deprecated Gtk::Entry::signal_activate() by signal_key_press_event(). (Kjell Ahlstedt) Bug #655489.
- Install all screenshots used in the tutorial. (Kjell Ahlstedt) Bug #655489.
New in gtkmm-documentation 3.2.1 (November 29th, 2011)
- Corrected the list of authors.
New in gtkmm-documentation 3.0.2 (April 22nd, 2011)
- Put a 2 in the name, so this is now Programming with gtkmm 2.
New in gtkmm-documentation 3.0.0 (April 7th, 2011)
New in gtkmm-documentation 2.30.0 / 2.91.6 (December 8th, 2010)
- Ported to the recent gtkmm API, using Gdk::RGBA and Gtk::StyleContext
- and the slightly-changed ComboBoxText API.
New in gtkmm-documentation 2.91.4 (November 23rd, 2010)
- Improved the clipboard/ideal example.(Kjell Ahlstedt)
- Label section: Fix a / -> typo. (Murray Cumming)
- Rearranged an include to fix the build due to a not-yet-explained compiler error. (Murray Cumming)
New in gtkmm-documentation 2.91.2 (October 28th, 2010)
- Remove mentions of the removed STL-style container APIs.
- Fix/Hide remaining TODO comments.
- Mark examples as being for gtkmm 3, not gtkmm 2.
New in gtkmm-documentation 2.30.0 / 2.91.1 (October 18th, 2010)
- * Book: Combo Boxes: Update for the removal of ComboBoxEntry.
- * Fix the build with latest gtkmm.(Murray Cumming)